Nine Service New Brunswick centres will reopen on Wednesday for essential service by appointment only.
The centres that will be open are:
- Saint John
- St. Stephen
Service New Brunswick is taking precautions to ensure the number of customers allowed into the centres at one time is limited and that all customers and employees practise social distancing. Establishing appointments allows Service New Brunswick to pre-screen visitors, ensure customers will be prepared with the necessary documentation, and work with customers to avoid a visit entirely, if possible.
People who have not made appointments will not be permitted to enter the centres.
To book an appointment for one of the following essential services, call TeleServices at 1-888-762-8600 Monday to Friday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.:
- motor vehicle transfers
- road test for Class 1, 3 or 4 licences only
- International Fuel Tax Agreement decal applications
- Medicare application for registration, replacement cards or renewals
- family support payments
- request for divorce certificate
- fine payments after court date or due date
- International Registration Plan transactions
- transit markers
- restoration of driving privileges application
- rent payments (only those ordered to be paid at Service New Brunswick by the Residential Tenancies Tribunal)
- vital statistics: marriage licences (only for marriages scheduled before April 30, 2020)
- housing loan and rental payments (Social Development)
- damage deposit payments (Social Development)
Service New Brunswick reminds customers that hundreds of its services are still available online and through TeleServices from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 1-888-762-8600.
Fonte: Government New Brunswick
© 2021 MONCTON POST. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Free reproduction, transmission or redistribution of content without editing. Credit quote is requested.